Join the CLEANBRIGHT Family
We are hiring now!
Urgently wanted Now!
Casual Commercial Cleaners
We are urgently seeking commercial cleaners on a casual basis for various contracts around Perth. You will be joining a friendly team of focussed, diligent and experienced cleaners who provide a very high standard of cleaning and will support you to do the same.
Ideally you will be a self-motivated person who can proactively manage your time and work to provide services that are of a high standard, either on a solo basis or within a team. Previous experience is desirable, however, if you can indicate that you have a strong work ethic & attention to detail then we will train you. As most of our work is early morning and/or evenings a C Class Drivers Licence and car is a must unless you have access to good after-hours public transport.
You’ll have no problem communicating status updates and reporting issues verbally and via your smartphone. Plus, you will want to leverage your can-do service attitude, honesty and reliability to contribute to our teams ongoing success.
This is physical work with the added bonus of being paid to maintain your existing good standard of physical fitness and agility. We think this work will suit a wide range of people so whatever your motivation, we want to hear from you.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Vacuuming, dusting, sweeping & mopping of soft and hard surfaces
- Cleaning of offices, kitchens, bathrooms & toilets areas
- Inventory and re-stocking of consumables
- Manual lifting and handling
- Clearing of bins, debris and rubbish removal
- Other duties as required
Essential criteria that you need to meet:
- Willingness to obtain vaccinations if required.
- National Police Clearance or ability to obtain.
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Job benefits and perks:
- Paying Award rates and loadings
- A great team of professional and friendly people and great clients.
- Various shifts and roles and occasionally temporary roles are available.
- Ongoing training and support
Please email your résumé or application letter outlining your suitability for this role to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Flexible Employment Opportunities
Why Become A Cleanbright Cleaner?
We employ a diverse range of individuals who are all brought together by our single shared desire to provide the best cleaning service possible
Our staff have years of accumulated knowledge and experience which they are more than happy to pass on to you. In addition, we will provide the ongoing training and development you need to perform at your best.
We incentivise our staff to perform at their very best by providing monetary bonuses that recognise your hard work, dedication and loyalty.
We have working opportunities during standard business hour and/or after hours so you will be able to find a working time schedule that suits you. This working flexibility will really enhance your lifestyle